Looking for enthusiastic weekend retail staff to set up and run several Farmers Market stalls for new bone broth company, Brothee. We're seeking someone with a friendly and welcoming demeanour to run our booths in an efficient and responsible manner, on Sundays and perhaps Saturdays at various locations in Los Angeles.
Ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about the company, product, it's range of benefits and interested in the potential to grow within our company.
Current markets include: Malibu (Sunday), Larchmont (Sunday), Old Pasadena (Sunday), Brentwood (Sunday), La Canada (Saturday), Marina Del Rey (Saturday), Calabasas (Saturday).
- Punctual with a friendly, professional manner.
- Very familiar with the training material, and enthusiastic about bone broth and it's range of benefits.
- Approachable, and happy to answer all questions from customers.
- Set-up and breakdown of the Farmers' Market booth within opening and closing regulations.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects and able to assemble tents, tables and heavy product containers.
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle that can transport the contents of Farmers Market equipment and Brothee product.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for self and customers.
- Meet or exceed each Farmers Market sales goals.
- A passion for health and well-being, food and people.
- Ability to lift 40lbs or more and ability to stand for long hours.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle to transport Farmers Market equipment and Brothee products from our commercial kitchen to the Farmers Markets.
- Previous customer service experience and/or in the food industry.
- Experience using Square to process transactions.
- ServSafe Food Handler's permit.